Long Island Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Hold Negligent Medical Professionals Accountable - Call (631) 925-2117
Doctors are only human. They make mistakes just like everybody else. But,
in many cases, their mistakes can have disastrous consequences that lead
to further medical complications such as brain damage, organ failure,
or disease which could have been prevented. You have the right to compensation
if you have been injured as the result of your doctor's mistake, even
if you like your doctor.
Our firm can help you seek the compensation you need.
Call (631) 925-2117 to request your
free case review.
Don't feel guilty about seeking compensation. Your doctor has insurance
protection for just such events. He or she knows that you have a right
to compensation when an apology just isn't enough. At Laurence A.
Silverman, Esq., our Long Island personal injury attorneys will treat
you as if you are our one and only client. You will feel that everyone
involved in your case wants to do our very best for you and your family.
Our lawyers have handled medical malpractice cases involving the following:
- Birth trauma
- Failure to diagnosis cancer
- Poor outcome from surgery
- Improper surgical technique cases
- Any and all cases where a physician has departed from good and acceptable
Laurence A. Silverman, Esq. – Our Promises to You
At Laurence A. Silverman, Esq., our clients are extremely important to us. With
over 40 years of combined legal experience and a dedication to client satisfaction, we aim to go above and beyond
the call of duty for our clients. As part of our commitment, we make ourselves
available 24/7. This is just one of the many ways we ensure our clients
are receiving the top-notch, high-quality experience they have come to
expect from our team.
While we cannot promise a specific case outcome, we do make certain pledges
to our clients, including:
- We promise to listen while you speak.
- We promise to patiently explain the legal process to you.
- We promise to give you straight answers to all your questions.
- We promise to keep in touch with you regularly.
- We promise to return your phone calls promptly.
- We promise to speak with you often about your injury and your treatment.
- We promise to make sure at all times that you understand what is happening
with your case.
If you are ready to file your medical malpractice claim,
speak with our legal team at Laurence A. Silverman, Esq. by calling (631) 925-2117.